In 2013 we spent six days and seven nights on Poros — it was just not enough! So much to do – not enough time. For 2015 we had added an extra day and night. It increases the price a bit, but it is Oh-So-Worth-It! The 2015 trip price also reflects higher costs in Greece as our partners struggle with national economic challenges and increased tax rates. Be assured, this trip is still a great value.
2015 Dates: September 5 – 12, 2015
Where: Meet in Athens. We will provide your transfer to Poros Island.
Cost: $1837.00 Airfare is on your own – see below – but we will take very good care of your for the next eight days.
This Complete Vacation Adventure Includes*:
- Eight days and seven nights on Poros Island, Greece
- All equipment and certified instruction for sea kayaking
- Half-day and full-day sea kayaking excursions to a wide variety of beaches, islands, historic sites, and stunningly beautiful geography
- Bicycle excursions and guided island bike tours
- Snorkeling – guided and on your own. Masks and snorkels provided
- Island history walk and archeological museum visit
- Greek history and Greek language sessions
- Greek cooking class — prepare a full traditional dinner
- Guided excursion by ferry to Hydra Island, UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Seven nights accommodations in private apartments with all modern conveniences on the beach at Askeli Bay
- Full hearty breakfasts every day
- Greek meze and wine welcome party
- Five more dinners including wine
- Ouzo tasting party
- Greek music night with Greek dancing
- Other special evening entertainment and activities
- Airport bus transfers and round trip hydrofoil transportation between the port of Piraeus and Poros Island
- Taxes and gratuities
Download a brochure with more trip details and a sample daily itinerary.
*Airfare is not included. We’ll meet our group at the Athens airport on September 5 at 11:00 AM and have you back to the airport on September 12 by 11:00 AM. Plan your arrival and departure with time to spare. You may choose to spend a day or two in Athens at the beginning or end of our Poros Adventure. Contact us for information on city transportation or hotel recommendations.
A deposit of $400 is required to hold your place on this trip. We anticipate the places available for this adventure to fill quickly. Your deposit is not refundable unless your place can be filled 60 days prior to departure. The balance of the trip fee is due by July 10, 2015. Trip deposits can be paid by credit card (PayPal) through our website with no service charge. The trip balance of $1437 is calculated as a cash payment. We prefer you mail us a check for your balance. You may, if you wish, pay your balance by credit card. An additional 3.5% ($50.30) service fee will be added. Contact us for details.
Click here to go to the REGISTRATION PAGE.